Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Snow Day? :)

Heyyy everyone!
FEBRUARY POST CHALLENGE #3
How was the snow day today? I heard from some of my non-SERA00 friends that the snow was really heavy and there was a lot of traffic. Most of them said they stayed home. 
Well...here at the Complex...ahh, everything is in the same building. Residential, school, practice, recording, performing. We have no reason to not attend. Therefore I will never experience the joy that are snow days TT_TT
Oh well. 
It's just been announced on our website, SERA00's Valentine's Super Encore! Normally for events like Valentine's Day we settle with a SERA00 Encore performance but this year we're going SUPER encore! Lol >.< remember way back when I said I'm going to become the person who names SERA00 events and locations and stuff? My unique dream still stands. 
Anyways we'll be having our usual encore at a big mall in Toronto instead. Miss Avery hinted about an announcement? O.o I wonder what it could be...
Please support SERA00!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, Evie is waiting to read your comment ... ^_^