Tuesday, February 11, 2014

NEW 25th Single: My Heartbeat

Hey everyone!
FEBRUARY POST CHALLENGE #10
The 25th single, My Heartbeat, is out! We performed it for the first time this morning on Music Morning, and it will be released on Valentine's Day <3
If you've followed my previous posts you might recognize the slight name change from Heartbeat to My Heartbeat. Idk, maybe they thought it was more Valentine-y?

Here's the main cast:
Luna 
Sassan 
Harley 
Angel 
Fracken 
Luraland
River 
Maya
Rosie 
Geneviève 
Evie
Rome
Sammi
Eden
Brindle
Wyoming

Comparison to 24th single main cast:
OUT: Kotoka, Alyss, Kansas, Cherry, Yumichan
IN: Rome, Sammi, Eden, Brindle, Wyoming

SERA00
My Heartbeat
Lyrics
VERSE
Sometimes you ask me why I run away
Do I love you do I care
I can't 
Can't lay my emotions bare

Sometimes you ask me why I look away
Look you straight in the eye 
I can't
Can't keep my thoughts calm

BRIDGE
Can you hear it pounding
Every time you get close?

CHORUS
The blood rushes to my face
When you look at me
Can't control my heartbeat
My heartbeat
It jumps and skips a beat
When you brush against me
Can't control my heartbeat
My heartbeat 
~

Please support SERA00!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, Evie is waiting to read your comment ... ^_^