Friday, February 21, 2014

New hairstyle ^_^

Hey everyone!
FEBRUARY POST CHALLENGE #16
l'll treat you to some random facts of the day. Let's see... Rome went to a doctor's appointment (she's got a mild cold, but dw the doctor said she's ok!) and Angel took Luraland and I to the hairdresser's. Luraland went a bit bolder this time; normally she dyes her hair a blonde one shade lighter than her natural hair, and has some pink streaks. Today she dyed her hair a milk chocolate brown, but keeping her signature pink highlights. 
Hey everyone'
I got my hair trimmed a bit, and warmed up the tone a bit (my hair's naturally an ashy brown colour), but didn't do much to it. LIAR GUYS SHE'S LYINGTOYOU SHE HOT A PWEM NOWSHEHEASWABYHAIRR
Translation of Rome's keyboard takeover: Liar guys she's lying to you she got a perm now she has wavy hair...
Ok she's right I doooo!! And I love it <3 ^_^ hehe my hair now has really big flowy waves now. 
And what did Angel do? Angel naturally has dark dark brown hair. She looks more Chinese than not, but because she's not fully of Chinese descent, as you guys know, her hair isn't jet black like Sassan's is. Or you know, was at birth before she became an idol and now it's even lighter than mine. Anyways, Angel dyes her hair too, her usual colour is a light caramel colour, and today she dyed it almost four or five shades lighter, matching even Luraland's blonde, and has really cool pastel colour streaks, blue, purple and pink. It looked really messy as I watched the hairstylist do Angel's hair as mine was being permed. It's not like her hair was blonde with a couple of streaks here and there. It was like, legit colourful, there's more pastel colours than blonde hair! It looked so messy and weird, like someone spilled a pallet of paint on her head at first. But when the stylist washed and dried her hair and combed it out, OMG SO BEAUTIFUL. Like it was a waterfall of pastel. And then he curled and styled it and like OMGGG SO JEALOUS. I wish I could pull it off!
I don't have a picture for you (yeah, you'd think SERA00's official blogger should have access to post photos of members on the blog! Ahhh management come on and sort the matter out already, it's been a YEAR) but I found one online that looks like it!
This is Sulli from f(x) it's kind of like that but the blonde is lighter. 
After that, Angel and Luraland were going to have tea and invited me along, but I declined cuz I have a lot to do. I have a heap of homework and have to attend extra practice for my solo in the Winter Concert on Sunday! Also it's kind of awkward going out with only Angel and Luraland, as they're always so silent! Since they use sign language to communicate. It's like
Angel:
Luraland: *nods*
Luraland:
Angel:
Luraland:
Angel:
Angel:
Luraland:
Angel: 
Angel: Evie, doing okay with your perm over there?
Me: Yep!
Angel:
Luraland:
Angel:
Luraland:
Me:...

Please support SERA00!

f(x) Sulli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, Evie is waiting to read your comment ... ^_^