Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Grandfather's birthday dinner!

Hey everyone!

MARCH POST CHALLENGE #10
I don't know how many of you actually bothered to read my last post, but here's a post full of photos of delicious food to make up for my wordiness!
Over the weekend was my grandfather's birthday dinner...here are some photos from the set dinner of Elegance Chinese Cuisine & Banquet.

Hey it's Evie~






My favourite <3 ... buns filled with red bean paste, for special occasions like birthdays!


Please support SERA00!


1 comment:

  1. Wow!! Awesome food. It reminds me of my grand mom’s birthday party that we arranged at one of local New York venues. There we had few similar dish that were prepared by famous catering service. It was very awesome and everyone loved it.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, Evie is waiting to read your comment ... ^_^