Sunday, March 1, 2015

March Post Challenge 2015!

Hey everyone!
MARCH POST CHALLENGE #1

Okay. No, this is not cheating. I forgot about the February post challenge. Actually!
Last year, I started the February post challenge. I was aiming to beat the number of posts I published during February of 2013. I ended up with 24 posts, one more than the score of 23 in 2013. I was planning to do it this year as well, but by the time I remembered it, half of February had already flown by. So this year I bring you the March post challenge! Last year, I published 10 posts during March, so the goal this year is 11 or more. That shouldn't be hard...? We'll see!

Happy March!
yep same sweater as the November photocard
Please support SERA00!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, Evie is waiting to read your comment ... ^_^