Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Trip to Horseshoe Resort!

Hey everyone!
MARCH POST CHALLENGE #5

Today, SERA00 took a field trip...to Horseshoe Valley! We went cross-country skiing and tubing - at least that was what I did. Some girls chose the other options, including snowshoeing, skating, and geocaching. We weren't given the option of alpine skiing or snowboarding (which sucks) but there are a lot of members who haven't gone skiing/snowboarding before, and I guess Management doesn't want to take the chance that we all get hurt and there's no-one left to perform for you guys XD

Just want to say: cross-country skiing is way more tiring than alpine skiing or snowboarding. I ached for several days after! Also, tubing isn't as bad as I thought. I hate rollercoasters, and Wonderland (I know, shock, right?) so the idea of speeding down a hill on a tube wasn't especially appealing. Even though it still gave me mini g-force heart attacks, it was pretty fun :p

And now...the photos!

Horseshoe Adventure Park entrance

View from the tubing area

It's me, Evie ^.^

Tubing hill (slope?)

The Tack Shop

 It's been getting warmer, and there are a lot of puddles on the ground now. While I'm glad my face isn't freezing off every time I step outside, I hope there's still snow during March Break! I'm going snowboarding Monday-Thursday...but I'll be back in time to perform ;) Now, off to do my biology lab.....

Stay safe, stay healthy, please support SERA00!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, Evie is waiting to read your comment ... ^_^