Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Daylight savings?

Hey everyone!
MARCH POST CHALLENGE #4


Wahh it's really late...I stayed up working on a French project due tomorrow, only to be sent an email by the teacher literally at 2AM saying that she's not here tomorrow. But technically it's only around 1:40AM because of daylight saving hours...right? We're not procrastinating though, we're actually one of the first groups finished! Procrastination is never a good thing; it may feel good when you do it, but it's only going to harm yourself and your habits when the stress kicks in. I've experienced it so many times and I still haven't learned from my own advice XD start everything as early as possible!
The ski trip post is coming soon, I promise!

What are some things I think of these days? Other than my future pssh that's boring. Actually my dad wants to take me to Queens over march break...that's one thing I worry about too. How do I balance SERA00 and school? I know members have done it in the past but it's a challenging feat. 
Okay. Let's get onto the serious stuff. 
I was thinking of...dyeing my hair pink?!
Maybe in the summer~
You guys will be the first to know :)

Well it's pretty late and I perform tomorrow. I need energy to make sure you guys see the best show ever!

Please support SERA00!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, Evie is waiting to read your comment ... ^_^