Saturday, March 28, 2015

D&E The Beat Goes On poster!

Hey everyone!

MARCH POST CHALLENGE #8
This is post challenge is harder than I'd thought it'd be. How did I do 24 posts last year? There isn't much happening right now. March break is over so there's a lot of work to do, and we have to start preparing for exams. They're closer than you think!
I preordered Donghae & Eunkyuk's album The Beat Goes On, and the album hasn't arrived yet, but the gorgeous poster has!
Official D&E poster
Donghae (left), Eunhyuk (right)
What do you think? <3_<3
Another song I've been obsessed with lately is Red Velvet's "Ice Cream Cake". Although a little eerie at the beginning, and detached styles between verses and choruses, the hook is too catchy to resist.
It's so tasty, come and chase me!


And of course, I couldn't not link this awesome performance of Xia Junsu's "Flower" with Tablo rapping live!
Take my hand, you know I'm here with you. Say my name, cuz lies can't kill the truth.


What do you want to read about next? Let me know!
Please support SERA00!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, Evie is waiting to read your comment ... ^_^