Wednesday, March 13, 2013

~Luraland~ Stories from Around the House

Good morning all, as I write this. I am the first guest writer on SERA00's blog, as appointed by Miss Avery. Evie has been so kind as to let me write posts. I will tell you a little about me first.
My name is Alura Land, and my nickname, better known, is Luraland. I am currently in ninth grade and I am and A rank, in eighth place. I know many of you find it odd that I don't speak. Often I communicate in sign language, but many of the girls don't know sign language, so I also carry around a little tablet to write on. It was a gift from Angel.
Speaking of Angel, I'm sure many of you are wondering about my relationship with her. My parents are bonafide rock stars who tour with their band, Faraway Lands. As a result, I lived much my life with Angel. She's so sweet and loves taking care of me ^_^ Angel was always really protective, I think much of it due to her past. She was an independent girl as she didn't live with her parents either. She was brought up by her relatives until she became an emancipated minor. We still live at her rich auntie's place though, as it's easier than to find a place.
So, I first discovered my conflicting problems with singing when I entered a singing competition. The competition was a local version of the reality show type contests, which meant that there were many stages to the competition. The judges were very impressed with my vocals, commenting that I would blow the roof of the contest… no one even came close to my level, etc. But by the time I got to the semi-finals, I found that I couldn’t sing. My vocal cords were completely wiped out and the doctors said that I needed to preserve my voice as much as possible. So while many of you think that refraining from speaking at all is going overboard, I’m willing to whatever it takes to protect my voice. Because I know that it is a great gift and I will treasure my voice always. I joined SERA00 with Angel; this wonderful environment allows me to protect my voice while giving me a chance to share my song with the world.
So I ask you all, please support me as a guest writer on this blog!
I will begin now with a couple of stories from around the house. There’s been much fan speculation as to why River is the only Media Member left out from the cast of Seventh Heaven. River doesn’t seem perturbed at all by this fact. While some of the younger members are also confused, we have sort of clued in to her situation and will report more on this later.
The fabulous four haven’t been around the past few days, they are off overseas in France doing a promotional concert to expand SERA00’s international fanbase. Fracken was plenty excited for a chance to shop in Paris. Sassan was debating with her inner interests; whether to lose herself in gourmet  French food or be strict with herself and watch her intake of fancy foods… Luna saw it as a chance to try out her newfound French skills and Angel was oohing and aweing with Sassan about the prospect of afternoon tea in a French cafĂ©. Overall, I’d say they will be pretty occupied with the spring promo events already, they might not even have time to set foot on a Parisian road.
Over here in Canada the rest of the A ranks are preoccupied with details of the upcoming concert taking place in the Haven Concert Hall.
A little update on Karayin; Miss Avery has granted her permission to be the official blogger for the occasion. Evie will not be left out either; she will be followed by a camera crew as she hosts the backstage feature released with the DVD version of the Haven Hall concert.
Thank you for reading my post. Please support SERA00!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, Evie is waiting to read your comment ... ^_^