Friday, March 1, 2013

SERA00's new Facebook page!

First off, here's the link:
https://facebook.com/?refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2F&_rdr#!/profile.php?id=607357419278409&slog=869199821&seq=785511668&rk=0&fbtype=65&__user=100003936714827

Miss Avery told me two things today:
1) "Evie, I know you're getting eighties in school. But it would be easier for you to handle your load with the blog and everything if you just tried a little harder in school right now. Boost your marks up to a ninety."
2) "Also, Evie, I have more for you to do. Since you're doing so well with the blog, I would like you to create a Facebook page for SERA00 and admin it, okay? Thank you, Evie."

And if you think about it, they sort of contradict each other. Here's something else that's sort of ironic. I'm going to be posting the links to the most recent blog updates on the Facebook. Every time I post a new post, I'll post the link to the post on Facebook. (postpostpost) So if you like us on Facebook (prettyprettyplease) you will be notified when a new post comes out!
And the ironic thing about it is that I'll be posting on Facebook this post about how I'll be posting stuff on Facebook.

This all made sense, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, Evie is waiting to read your comment ... ^_^