Saturday, March 16, 2013

Haven Hall: Info on Set List!!

River wasn't part of the Seventh Heaven cast. Why? It has been announced that for the upcoming Haven Hall concert, part of the set list will be two new SERA00 solos!
River will be making her solo debut at the concert. Her solo title is yet to be announced, but please support her! Congrats River, for finally debuting solo!
A girl familiar with the world of solos will be performing her fourth solo for the first time at the Haven Hall concert as well. Her solo title has not been announced either, but the singer is Luraland!
The fans are anticipating these two solos!! The reason that River wasn't part of the Seventh Heaven cast is directly linked to her solo. There were conflicting time issues and the directors for both were not able to work out a compromise time. In the end, River decided to prioritize her solo.
She released a statement. "I apologize to everyone that I couldn't be part of Seventh Heaven. I have prioritized my solo debut and I hope my fans will support  my desicion. Thank you all and I am excited to perform at the Haven Hall concert!"

Okeeee so lotsa posts coming up (hint hint spoiler SERA00 movie auditions :D). Please support  SERA00!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, Evie is waiting to read your comment ... ^_^