Friday, March 8, 2013

Live Time Celebrity Ranking

Okay. SERA00 fans. Guess what?
So you know that celebrity site- Live Time Star Rankings? They keep a list of which celebrity in the nation is the most popular by tracking their names. According to the number of times a celebrity's name is used in a tweet, post, or something similar, associated with positive words, the celebrity moves up or down rank. And the site is live time, which means it's always current and is updated every second.
I was scrolling the site today, watching the faces of the celebrities move up and down and up and up and down. Out of the top 100 rankings, about twenty of them, pretty much all A ranks, were SERA00 members. I guess it's partly due to our large personel, but still impressive!
The fabulous four were right at the top. Sassan was battling for third with another uber-famous singer. They switched third-fourth-third-fourth crazy fast. Fracken took fourth place overall. Going down further we have Angel and Fracken holding a steady 19 and 20, respectively. Fracken is a popular idol in the talk of fashion.
Harley followed not far behind at 35, Luna at 40, and River at 49, and that was all the mention of SERA00 above fiftieth place.
Let's just scroll down, past all the usual popular girls. Down to place 99 and who is that?
Evangeline Vera!!!
I was so excited that I got 99 in the top one hundred ranking of all the celebrities in the entire ranking! In the past, only A ranks have gotten into the top one hundred! And I'm only a C rank...
If you click into a name, you can see more details, as well as the top three words the person is associated with. For Sassan, the current rankings are "cute", "idol", and "pretty". Fracken, it is "cool", "fashion", and "want". For Angel, it is "amazing", "dedicated", and "leader". I totally agree with that. And then you click into my profile. You see "SERA00", "blog", and "post".
I guess my recent popularity spiked with the creation of the SERA00 blog. I'm getting my hopes up...maybe I can rise to B rank in the popularity polls :D but that's still a half year away. Unfortunately, I know all too well that my Live Time Rank is going to drop back into the thousands soon enough.
Anyways, just thought I'd share the good news with you all! Please support SERA00!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, Evie is waiting to read your comment ... ^_^