Friday, March 22, 2013

Ahh ),: Missed out on Team Aurora's Daily Concert

Hey......everyone.....
Bluuuhbleeeehblaaaaeeeuuuk I feel absolutely horrendous today. I woke up with jelly arms and a fever, hence I didn't get to perform in Team Aurora's performance at the SERA00 Stage. And I was actually quite looking forwards to it. Sassan's been really busy lately so eventually we got the thumbs up from Ms. Tallan to subsitute and perform. Ms. Tallan is Miss Avery's second in command and she handles everything in the Complex cuz Miss Avery is usually really busy and only comes by to see us maybe once a week or two.
Anyways, Rosie was set to subsitute for Sassan, and Kansas to subsitute for Rosie, and me to sub for Kansas. My oooone chance to stand in a B rank position *hear me waaaaiiil*. Oh well. Rome gets to do it now and Ariel and Amity from 00 rank is subbing for Rome and me respectively.
I heard some rumors going around that there was gonna be a big team reshuffle at the Haven Hall concert O___O The teams don't really move around that much other than the captains every Autumn Election. So..........but then again, there were also rumors that Vina is graduating at Haven Hall and she's already made it clear that she isn't.
We. Shall. See.
Ahhhh I was set to help out at the Sweetshop tomorrow and it doesn't look like that will be happening anytime soon. Better go call Fela...
Please support SERA00!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, Evie is waiting to read your comment ... ^_^