Friday, March 4, 2016

It's Okay, Wolf Boy - MY. SOLO. DEBUT. (not)

Hey everyone!

Super exciting news!!!!! Yes I know it's past 2AM but I literally just received the green light to release this information and I wanted the blog to be the first to announce this before the press picks it up. So that's why I'm posting this now!

I may have jumped ahead of myself a bit here - the super exciting thing isn't happening now...or anytime soon enough that I can give you a date. However, the knowledge that it's going to happen is already super exciting and I hope you guys are as excited as I am!! How many times have I already used some form of the word "excited"?

("Stop going on and on, Evie, just tell us what it is...")

Are you ready?

MY. SOLO. DEBUT.

Omg?

YESSSS IT'S HAPPENING. EVIE IS GOING TO HAVE A SOLO DEBUT. I'm sorry for the all caps but I'm SOOOO FREAKING EXCITED.

("Calm down, Evie.")

Assuming that no other member debuts between now and my solo debut sometime in the hopefully not-too-far future, I'll be the fourth SERA00 member to have a solo debut, after Luraland, Sassan, and River. I promise I'll tell you all more of the juicy details and how it all came to be later! As I said before, no date has been set so it could be months or even next year.

But don't get disappointed yet - something exciting is happening now too! Are you curious as to what any of what I wrote above has to do with the title of this post? Well, my solo debut may not be in the foreseeable future, but the release of this song sure is!

"It's Okay, Wolf Boy" is part of the OST of the upcoming film Wolf Boy! The film has no affiliation with SERA00 which makes it an even bigger honor that I was chosen to sing the song - yes! "It's Okay, Wolf Boy" will be sung by Evie - just me, me, and me!

It's not my official solo debut but it is a solo song - and I can't tell you how much I love it! I was able to pre-screen the movie and I know it's going to be an amazing, heartfelt, and tear-jerking film. 

Just some last minute updates - working on the winter concert recaps. Also working on the SERA00 Star City recaps. They're coming soon! Please look forwards to "It's Okay, Wolf Boy" which will be released next week ahead of the film's premiere.

Please support SERA00!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, Evie is waiting to read your comment ... ^_^