Sunday, February 21, 2016

Updated "Songs" tab!

Hey everyone!

As I was pondering my upcoming posts about the SERA00 Star City episodes, I realized that I'm probably going to be including a lot of SERA00 song names, since all participants are performing SERA00 songs. I know that it's hard for even the most avid fan to keep track of our 200+ songs. Even I don't know them all!

So I've been working on updating the discography, which can be found under the "Songs" tab. You can now click on links under each single that will show you the tracklist, and expanded the Stages to include the dates of each Stage's debut performance, as well as a link to the full setlist. Granted, I set it up but a lot of the content is still missing. It takes time to find this stuff out! I'll keep adding to it as I dig up more information.

I'm also working on a timeline of SERA00's history! But that's turning out to be a lot more work than I anticipated, so I'm not sure when I'll be able to have that up for you guys.

By the way, this post was written by me, Evie, but it's going to be uploaded by my manager since I should currently be performing in the 2016 SERA00 Winter Concert "If It's Forever" ... thanks!

Please support SERA00!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, Evie is waiting to read your comment ... ^_^