Friday, February 5, 2016

Upcoming 34th single!

Hey everyone!

I was meaning to post something earlier. I had written a 750 word blog post, but it was on a more serious topic and I debated with myself for a couple of days on whether or not to publish it. Ultimately, I decided not to and I'm okay with that decision.

Well, our upcoming single is love-themed, since it's going to be Valentine's Day soon ;) The single is called "Counting Minutes" and will be release on February 13, 2016! Each type contains 4 songs - the title, b-side, and c-side, as well as the team song.

TRACKLIST
Counting Minutes (title)
When Roses Are (b-side)
Letters to my Love (c-side)
Ribbon (type Aurora)
This Year With You (type Angel)
By Starlight (type Night)

More on the album when it releases. Pre-orders are only available until Feb 5th - that's the end of tomorrow! Pre-orders come with an extra photocard like always. Limited edition theatre type will be sold at the SERA00 Theatre starting February 14. Oh, the Valentine's Day show will be a SERA00 Encore so be sure to come! :)

Please support SERA00!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, Evie is waiting to read your comment ... ^_^