Saturday, January 7, 2017

Thought Line & the Time Machine

Hey everyone!

Did you notice that the content between the photo header and tabs has changed? Before, it had links to posts about Evie00 and our "new blogger" Yura. As of right now, it reads "Coming soon to take over this blank little area: the Thought Line!" That will soon change.

I'll be posting "Thought Lines" in that area - things I want to tell you, thoughts I want to share - but are too short to warrant a full post. But that's what social media is for, you say! Yes, that's the general idea behind the Thought Line. Instead of using an external social media account, I'd like to keep everything SERA00-related on the same page. (Also, apparently writing posts is too big of a commitment for any of the other members, so I'm hoping that they'll at least contribute a Thought Line! *coughYuracough*)

When I post a new Thought Line, it will take the place of the previous one. So I've created a separate page called the Thought Line Time Machine, where you'll be able to access an archive of all Thought Lines ever published. Thought Lines may or may not be SERA00 related - I might just want to share my current favourite song with you all :) 

Please support SERA00!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, Evie is waiting to read your comment ... ^_^