Thursday, January 19, 2017

Updates! Winter Concert, sub-unit releases...

Hey everyone!

I'm sorry for waiting so long to publish a post. I've tried to write a couple posts since my last one, but none of them turned out the way I wanted them to. Instead of not posting anything, I thought even a few photos would be better than nothing :)

Since it's the start of a new semester, I can't say that I've been overwhelmingly busy - rather, I'm focused on developing a fantasy story right now, so most of my writing creativity has been sucked into that project.

Recently, we've been filming promotional and video content for the upcoming winter concert, "Frosty Night". While waiting for our turns, we fooled around with a camera. Here are some shots from that day. And yes - it was REALLY COLD! Ahh the things we do for photos...



What else can I tell you? We haven't had any sub-unit releases in a long time, but there will be one soon! You can look forwards to that. I'm not supposed to tell you any more details than thatcoughskytowncough...

Please support SERA00!

2 comments:

Go ahead, Evie is waiting to read your comment ... ^_^