Monday, January 30, 2017

4TH ANNIVERSARY! + 2017 winter concert

Hey everyone!

I have two things to mention - both of which are rather overdue, so you might already have heard.

1) the 2017 SERA00 Winter Concert "Frosty Night" will be taking place this upcoming weekend, February 4 & 5!

2) On January 13, 2017, this blog celebrated its 4TH ANNIVERSARY!!! Yayyyyyy! Today, coincidentally (because I didn't forget and I totally planned this post) also happens to be the 4th anniversary of the first post ever - January 30, 2013. For those who don't know the story, this blog was conceptualised on January 13, 2013. We consider January 13 the "official" date. However, the first post ever wasn't until January 30, 2013.

Ahh that seems like such a long time ago. I hope this blog can continue to grow, with or without me at the helm.

(No, I'm not graduating.)

Please support SERA00!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, Evie is waiting to read your comment ... ^_^