Monday, February 11, 2013

Too. Much. Tea.

You know how in a sort of hierarchical group like SERA00, we have the ones at the bottom, the neutral in the middle, and the all-famous ones at the top, who kindly ask their staff for stuff. And then, cuz they're the most famous, the staff gladly oblige, informing Ms. Tallan, who either rebounds the request to the staff, or gets a lower rank SERA00 member to complete the request.
And then, still, you'd think, the lowest are the 00 ranks, get them to do it! But NO.
They're too young, they're not yet properly accustomed to SERA00 life, says Miss Avery... Hey, C ranks, why don't you do it?
Let me tell you now- the most popular in SERA00 flock together, they are best friends. The media members. And they drink a whole lot of tea. And I mean HEAPS. LOADS. Boatloads and truckloads of it.
And that was the story of how I ended up at the supermarket, buying the entire shelf of super-sized orange pekoe and green tea. According to Miss Avery, we don't consume enough tea to buy legit wholesale tea like we do with our food yet.
I blame Angel, okay? Yeah, I love her, I still blame her for starting the whole tea fad going through SERA00 like an epidemic.
On the plus side, I was actually recognized by a group of teens at the supermarket while I was standing in line at the cash register. They were older than me by the looks of them, so it was kind of weird seeing them intimidated to approach me. But once a brave soul approached me and asked, "Hi, excuse me, are you Evie from SERA00?" The rest gravitated towards me.
I signed autographs and chatted with my fans until I was at the front of the line, and after I let them take a few snapshots with me. They may have thought they were lucky to meet me, but I was feeling happy that they had approached me. A fan means more to a singer than the fans know.
So, lugging ten bags of boxes of tea back to the SERA00 complex, that was how I spent my free time today.
Bye bye! Please support SERA00!
Love y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, Evie is waiting to read your comment ... ^_^