Thursday, February 21, 2013

A Day in the Life of...Imery!

Today, I, Evie the Amazing Stalker, brings to you another "A Day in the Life" segment! This B rank girl, a brunette, best friend of Thalia "Taz", yet a completely opposite personality than the outgoing Taz, who are we stalking today?
Bryce "Imery" Imbel, of Team Night, on her day off.

8:23 AM (hey, don't blame me, I was getting my beauty sleep)
Imery is eating breakfast with Taz. It seems as if they haven't caught on to Angel's tea obsession yet. They are eating udon.

9:22 AM
Departs from the SERA00 Complex. Imery is still with Taz and they head out for a walk.

9:56 AM
Back at the Complex. Imery does her homework in her room. Ahhh, the studious girl.

12:30 AM
Departs with Taz once again. They go out for lunch at Uptown Diner. Time to employ Evie's special stalker skills.

12:37 AM
I have successfully convinced the manager to allow me to pose as a waitress. My dirty blond hair is disguised under a black wig, pulled back in a ponytail. Shadows from my cap obscure my face. Let's go!
Me: Good morning, may I take your order?
Imery: *glances up*
Me: *freezes* (did she recognize me?)
Imery: *glances down*
Taz: I'll have the fish burger and a garden salad.
Imery: The tortellini please.
Me: Right away. Drops off order, pretends to clean table next to them to eavesdrop on their conversation.
Imery: Ugh. Now I regret getting the tortellini, Taz, am I getting fatter lately?
Taz: No. Anyways, have you decided on what you're wearing for the poster photo shoot?
Imery: D'you hear that Angel's gonna wear platform heels to make up for her height?
Taz: (pauses) I thought that the stylists decided what you wore.
Imery: Yeah...but if anything the media members have more influence on the stylists' choice than anyone else. I heard the C ranks in the dressing room talking about cardboard in their shoes.
Taz: So it looks like I'm gonna put some cardboard in my shoes too...

1:45 PM
Imery visits a card store, alone, and browses through the birthday cards. She picks two and buys them.

2:00 PM
A very hungry Evie buys a sandwich.

2:05 PM
Resumes stalking. Imery seems to be meeting someone...

2:25 PM
It turns out to be Imery's parents from far away! They spend some quality time at a coffee shop together...a lot of time, actually...

6:09 PM
They go out for dinner together.

The stalking ends here.
I will bring you the exciting day of an A rank next time!
Please support SERA00!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, Evie is waiting to read your comment ... ^_^