Sunday, February 17, 2013

SERA00 Sweetshop: Part 2

Continuation of SERA00 Sweetshop: Part 1

I quickly changed into uniform and stepped into the dining area. The effect was instantaneous. Every head in the room turned my way and there was a sudden increase in whispers.
"Whoa! A SERA00 member!"
"Isn't that girl a C rank part of Aurora?...Evie?"
"It's Evie!"
"Yeah, Evie!"
"Evie!"
"Evie, we love you!"
I smiled widely and bowed where I was standing; it was a traditional action within SERA00 that we adopted when we realized it conveyed our thanks more effectively than shouting "thank you" at the top of our lungs.
I reached into the uniform's pocket and retrieved a pad and pencil, heading towards a table of three. "Good afternoon, and welcome to the SERA00 Sweetshop. I'm Evie, what can I get for you today?"
"We'd like the assorted cakes..." one of them replied excitedly.
"Certaintly." I recorded their order, dropped it off at the kitchen, and swept away to the next table, every eye on me. With a refreshed look at the situation, I could see that everything was coming along quicker and smoother. But even though we were moving quicker, the amount of customers waiting had swelled; perhaps word of a SERA00 member's arrival had spread in the streets. Or perhaps it was just high tea time.
A couple of orders later, I received a text: Miss Avery was unavailable. Angel says go for it. As the leader of the group and a senior member, Angel had quite an amount of authority, but not nearly as much as Miss Avery.
I stuffed the pad and pencil back into the uniform and rushed forwards to whisper in Fela's ear. She understood immediately and the two of us disappeared into the kitchen, leaving behind a confused crowd of customers. We were already playing SERA00 music, but when we abruptly changed the song and cranked up the volume a few notches, there were murmurs of interest from the customers. Grabbing my personalize wireless mic, I waltzed out into the main dining area and made a big show of noisily starting the dance sequence; a poor attempt on my part to attract attention ^_^"
I launched into the chorus of a well known SERA00 song. The backup track was a mix of SERA00's most popular songs. "Look up, look up, look up, I said look up, look up, look up. Cuz wherever you are, you're never alone, and the stars in the sky, will never fall, so look up, look up, look up..." I sang until I realized that there was another voice behind me. My eyes swiveled without breaking the flow of my voice, and I saw that the B rank Elena Fernandez "Fern" had joined me. I grinned at her as we transitioned smoothly into another song, our newest single.
"Accelerate, don't stop or wait, music keep you going till it's too late..."
It was a good day for SERA00's Sweetshop.
Please support SERA00! Love y'all fans out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, Evie is waiting to read your comment ... ^_^