Saturday, June 8, 2013

Four SERA00 Members Graduating

Around now, before the 2013 SERA00 Summer Concert, is one of the few prime graduation times of the year. So far, we have had four graduation announcements from the following girls, along with excerpts from their speeches:

Lashawna Edberg-Heskett
Lasha
B rank, Team Night
"Thank you SERA00 for kick starting my career. It is now time to take a step out of this group into the real world. I, Lashawna Edberg-Heskett, will graduate from SERA00."

Charmaine Carbonaro
Naro
B rank, Team Night
"I've enjoyed these couple of years, and I have to thank all of you who made it possible. But now, I, Charmaine Carbonaro, will graduate from SERA00, and join the G rank."

Ruth Lemke
Ruth
C rank, Team Night
"I enjoy SERA00 a lot, but I have to put my priorities first, and so for personal reasons, I, Ruth Lemke, will graduate from SERA00 and join the G rank."


Kimberly Buentello
Kim
C rank, Team Hope
"I've been thinking lately, what am I doing in SERA00? In my short time in SERA00, I have found a new path I wish to follow. I, Kimberly Buentello, will graduate from SERA00 and join the G rank."

This time around, there were not really any teary departures. They announced their intentions with smiles on their faces. I guess some of the more emotional farewells lie with the more popular members. Yep. Still remember those feels when Karayin graduated... But now she's back in full force as a reporter, yes? ;)

We can probably expect some promotions of 00 ranks. Ariande "Ariel" Wong and Tricia Henrie are popular contenders.
Please support these girls' desicions and please support SERA00 as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, Evie is waiting to read your comment ... ^_^