Sunday, May 3, 2015

Welcome the 8TH GENERATION!

Hey everyone!

It's that time of year again...when SERA00 welcomes a new batch of trainees! Here are the latest 16 additions to our 00 ranks. I've listed them by their full names, and their stage name if applicable in quotation marks.

Xue Ling Kuo
Leanne Chen "Lychee"
Izumi Kimura "Ice"
Cora Hyland "Coral"
Dana Jennings "Dolphin"
Katarina Ren "Katalie"
Yuzuki Ito
Emily Wattana
Linda Hoang "Liha"
Sayoung Yoon
Judy Kim "Juhyun"
Henley Rey
Romy Stokes
Seren Ellery
Erica Cortez
Jenna Moore

As there were last year, there are sixteen final recruits who are promoted to the 00 ranks. Of the 7th generation, two graduated (Calla, Silver) before promotion to official member. Eight of the remaining were promoted to various teams, and these sixteen girls will be joining the six 7th gen 00 ranks. Shall I introduce some of the girls? I'd like to mention that as I write about these girls, I'm trying to give you all a sense of the general hype within SERA00 and management. We won't know for sure what each girl is like until they publicly debut.

Let's start with the ace of the 8th generation...idk. She hasn't been decided yet XD I'll tell you when the news comes out. I guess we'll just go from the top. I'm not going to talk about all the girls, just the ones who made an impression on me. If you're reading this, 8th gen, don't be offended, I'm sure you'll all be superstars in your own time :D

Juhyun normally goes by Judy, and is a Judy to her friends, but she would like to adopt her Korean name as her stage name. Sayoung is a YS trainee (our company: YS Entertainment) from Korea, and is the first international member to join SERA00. Her future with SERA00 may be uncertain but one certain thing is that Sayoung has one of the sweetest voices not just in her generation but probably in SERA00 as well. Her colour is clear and distinguishable amongst the other girls but if I were to compare her to one member, her voice is most similar to Luraland's. I wonder if a duet between the two would sound nice? Henley...I don't know how to describe her. I keep on comparing her to Harley and I swear it's not because of the name. Anyways she has that specific yet unidentifiable aura about her that Miss Avery really likes. I could see her becoming the ace of her generation. Yep, I realize that description didn't really describe anything. Let's talk about Jenna, whose confident and stylish demeanour means that if someone told me she was a celebrity, I might just believe it. I'm not sure if her vocals are on par to compete with other solo artists, but I guess that's why she's in SERA00! Teamwork is our key to success! Any one else? Xue Ling also has that glamorous image about her, but a quiet glamour, if that makes sense? Fresh and natural but has the right aura... Somewhere between Suzy Bae and Gui Gui. Also. Romy and Rome are DIFFERENT people. Get it straight, everyone!

Who stood out in terms of skill? For vocals, I would choose Sayoung and Henley. For dance, I would choose Ice and Katalie. For visuals, I would choose Sayoung, Yuzuki, and Jenna. This by no means indicates the others are untalented; these are the girls that simply stand out. Think of it like this - does Eunji's amazing voice make Bomi, Namjoo, etc. any less of a great singer, or the other way around? Of course not, it simply means that if I were to pick Apink's "main vocal" it would be Eunji. (sorry non k-pop fans XD)

Also, some early news for those who are still reading ;) It's about time for a new song, isn't it? Look forwards to our 31st single!

Please support SERA00!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, Evie is waiting to read your comment ... ^_^