Thursday, April 30, 2015

Evie's 17th birthday!

Hey everyone!

It's Evie...I turned 17 today! Thanks to all the fans who came out to my birthday stage tonight, as well as all my fans who've watched over me since I joined SERA00 a couple years ago. I love you all <3

Evie's Birthday Stage Setlist
01 SERA00
02 Dry (Ballad ver.) [Evie]
03 Higher
04 Cherry (Illusionary ver.) [Evie, Maya, Geneviève]
05 Land of Dreams
06 Someday [Angel, Luraland, Maya, Liz, Alyss, Evie]
07 Lollipop (Aurora 3rd Stage)
08 On and On
09 You [Tang Tang, Yura, Emma, Cindy, Soracchi, Celestia]
10 Wanderlust
Encore 01 Ice Cream Cake (Red Velvet cover) [Evie, Rome, Kailee, Kotoka, Tomiko]
Encore 02 Sisterhood [Evie, Harley, Angel, Geneviève, Rome]
Encore 03 Later [Evie]

Please support SERA00!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, Evie is waiting to read your comment ... ^_^