Thursday, January 29, 2015

Upcoming concert + movies "Back to 20" and "Somewhere Only We Know"

Hey everyone!

With exams finally over, we can breathe again...at least for now. There'll also be more posts coming up, hopefully... I'm still deciding whether or not to attempt the February Post Challenge this year, what do you guys think? It was pretty tight last year, so I'd have to work even faster this year to beat last year's record.

The 2015 SERA00 Winter Concert "Land of Wintry Dreams" IS HAPPENING! Three more days to go! It's a blitz here trying to get ready. A lot of us have already been given leave from the last day of school to prepare. I mean, exam review day? Pssshhh who wants to see those marks? Unfortunately, I'm an IB kid, which means I have a @!@%*^!@%&$))*&*$ WIT ESSAY to hand in tomorrow.

Right now, we're just wrapping up the last part of filming for the concert. There'll be more on that later, I've dedicated a post to it ;)

Anyways, once I have some free time, I want to go watch these two movies. The first one is called "Back to 20", and "Somewhere Only We Know" is the other one. They're both Chinese movies, but you can find them in the theatres with English subtitles. Actually, a couple of the 00 ranks went and watched "Back to 20" already. Since they raved about it, I asked Yura to write a review on the movie for the blog (remember Yura, the new blogger?). She agreed, but I still haven't seen any words -_-

Back to 20
An old widow decides to chase her dreams of becoming a singer after being magically transformed back to her 20 year old self. Starring Yang Zishan, Luhan, Kuei Ya-lei, and Chen Bolin.


Somewhere Only We Know
Starring Kris (Wu Yifan), Xu Jinglei, Wang Likun, Zhang Chao, and Re Yizha, the movie will be released on Valentine's Day.
It's been snowing heavily, so stay safe, stay healthy, and please support SERA00! (is this my new endline? o.O)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, Evie is waiting to read your comment ... ^_^