Thursday, October 9, 2014

I'm not dead...

Hey everyone!
Sorry to disappoint you guys with the lack of posts lately. I've been really busy and tired with work lately. With everything combined it's hard to get to bed before midnight these days :( the fall and winter are almost upon us, so remember to take care of your health! I don't really have much interesting things to post about so I'll leave you with some more songs (don't hate me XD)


IU - Sogyeokdong
A collaboration with kpop legend Seo Taiji.



Red Velvet - Be Natural
SMent's newest group remakes S.E.S.'s Be Natural for their second comeback.



Apink - NoNoNo (Japanese Ver.)
Apink sings their hit song NoNoNo in Japanese! Keep waiting for their official Japanese debut on October 22.



Please support SERA00!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, Evie is waiting to read your comment ... ^_^