Friday, October 24, 2014

Apink's Eunji + more on elections and new YS group

Hey everyone!

Have you bought a copy of our new release yet? Be sure to vote before the election arrives on November 1st!

I made a mistake last time when I was writing about YS Entertainment's new boy band. It's not only a boy band, apparently it will be co-ed? That'll be interesting to see!

On the topic of singers, let me introduce you to one of my biggest inspirations - Jung Eunji of Apink! If you're a fan of Apink or just a casual k-pop lover, you'll be familiar with their cute and innocent songs and image. In fact, they just made their Japanese debut, although they are not new to the j-pop world. (I apologize for the recent surge of kpop related posts, I realize some of you have no idea what I'm blabbering about...all the more reason to get into kpop! XD no I'm just joking - I'll try to have more usual content up soon!)

left to right: Eunji, Bomi, Namjoo, Chorong, Hayoung, Naeun
Eunji is one of the most underrated singers in kpop - her voice is so powerful. I mean, who is capable of singing a song like this live? (although her English is another matter :P)



Anyways I love this group so much, they pull of their sweet image perfectly.

Here's their most recent release, a Japanese version of their hit song No No No.


Please support SERA00 ... and Apink :D

(p.s. look in the sidebar for something Apink related XD)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, Evie is waiting to read your comment ... ^_^