Friday, April 25, 2014

Rome's 16th Birthday~

Hey everyone!
Give Rome a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
I know I haven't been posting much lately...I don't know, I just kind of feel tired lately. Maybe it's from all the hard-core practice for the 26th single? I know, I should actually be LESS busy now that my concurrency with CASUT00 is over...I hope my inspiration will pick up soon.

Anyways, yesterday, April 24th was Rome's birthday! About ten of us went out for lunch to celebrate at a dim sum place. It was kind of sad actually. The people next to us (they were seniors, I don't think they recognized us) told us that the food was half-price as they left. So we clarified it with the waitress (who definitely recognized us) and she said that she didn't tell us because she thought we knew. Taz asked her why she thought that, and the waitress said it was because we ordered so much food ^_^" we idols have big appetites. It was kind of true, we ordered not one mango pudding but FIVE.
Later yesterday night, we had Rome's sweet sixteen SERA00 Stage and celebrated with the fans during the concert. Rome wants to thank the fans who gave her presents! As always, the birthday girl gets an extra song of their choice. Sometimes it's a solo, or a unit song, or just a regular song. Rome choose the unit song "Hot Chocolate" which, for those unfamiliar with it, is a four person song with one centre and three backup. Naturally, Rome took the centre position, and performed it with me, Alyss, and Sammi.
Please support SERA00.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, Evie is waiting to read your comment ... ^_^