Friday, April 18, 2014

I got in :D

Hey everyone!
This is going to be another update post.
I knooooow, the last two posts have been tagged with "26th single" and "Updates" and this one will be too. But I can't get around to writing something and I feel like I should post something... Bear with me ;)
Remember SERA00 School a couple of posts back? The applications have been finalized and the schools have been chosen, 10 in total! Each Team will be traveling to a different region of Canada and them the members will be put into 2 or 3 different schools in the region.
The team closest to the SERA00 Theatre will handle each night's SERA00 Stages. And the 00 ranks will get more stage time as well. We're leaving soon so I'll finally have something to write about!
Okay the title of this post? I GOT IN. *freaking out behind the screen*. Can you guess (of course you can). I made it into the 26th single main cast!! More on that to come, the title will be released before we leave on our SERA00 School trip.
Please support SERA00!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, Evie is waiting to read your comment ... ^_^