Sunday, September 14, 2014

School Life

Hey everyone!
Long time no see!
...long time no connect?
...long time no write...
...long time no read...?

Okay, I'm going to be honest with you guys. I don't have a lot of posts planned, nor do I have a lot of time to write posts. Why?
I love being an idol. Entertaining people makes me happy, so let's make this clear - I have no plans of quitting being an idol.
Phew, breathe a sigh of relief, right? I'm not graduating or not blogging any more or anything like that :)
However, that being said, I had a talk with "the adults" and we concluded that it might be useful for me to further my education a bit. I don't know why I agreed -_- but I actually dropped out of SERA00 tutor school and enrolled in an IB school. It's not that SERA00 provides bad education - it's actually pretty good - but rather that IB education will allow me to expand my options and opportunities globally if I ever choose to do so in the future.
I don't know why I ever agreed. The workload is humongous and I'm still trying to find a balance between school life and idol life. But I chose this myself, so I have to see it through to the end. So while I do this, please bear with the lack of updates. I can't promise a specific date that I'll be back on track, but I hope it's soon.
If you guys have any ideas at all about what I can blog about, and what would interest you guys, please comment below. I will take all suggestions seriously.

Anyways, on a happier note, check out Red Velvet's debut song, Happiness!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFgv8bKfxEs

Well, that's it for now, I have to work on homework...*sigh*
I love you guys! <3
Please support SERA00!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, Evie is waiting to read your comment ... ^_^