Friday, June 13, 2014

Who is in SERA00's 7th generation?

Hey everyone!
So I promised to update you guys, and the results came out faster than expected! I present to you SERA00's seventh generation.
Yura Chung
Kerria Santivejkul
April Heffron
Calla Brandt
Silver Vion
Josephine Harte
Emma Jung
Celestia Charrete
Eliza Moir
Kai Lee
Jessica Caves
Tang Tang Tsang
Sora Takashi
Lorena Castagna
Isla Hedley
Cindy Howe
Normally there will be one girl named the ace of their generation, which is the one Miss Avery thinks has the most potential and usually winds up being the next centre of the 00 ranks. However this doesn't really indicate anything, unlike official positions like leaders/captains/centres. For example, many fans recognize Macey Fent as the most talented of the 6th generation, but the "ace" is Sammi.
If you're interested, the first generation ace is Sassan, second gen is Fracken, third gen is Maya, fourth gen is Harley, fifth gen is Fawn, sixth gen is Sammi. The ace of the seventh generation is Tang Tang Tsang, but I haven't met any of the 7th generation girls before, so I can't give you my opinion. What I do know is that Tang Tang Tsang will be replacing Sammi as the centre of 00 ranks starting this Saturday, which leads me to believe that some promotions are in the near future~ don't take my word for it >.<
Please support SERA00!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, Evie is waiting to read your comment ... ^_^