Friday, May 9, 2014

Evie's Sweet Sixteen~

Hey everyone!
As promised, I'll write about my birthday~ Evie's Sweet Sixteen Stage.
What song did I choose? One of my favourite solo songs of all time - This Is Not the End. It's originally Luraland's solo. Her voice is really clear so she can really make the slow song sound heavenly. The sound people mixed a slightly faster version for me.
Let me explain birthday Stages for those who don't know. Members celebrate their birthdays with fans during a SERA00 Stage. They get to take centre stage for the night. Regular Stage tickets are usually booked a month or so in advance (through the lottery), but birthday stages can't be reserved. It's on a first come first serve basis. Most members have their stages at the theatre, but more popular members will get a venue and a party with fans, or for example, Sassan celebrated her birthday on one of our tour dates.
Usually after we finish performing any Stage, the members who performed line up near the exit and the audience can shake hands and exchange a few words as they leave. This is also the time when they give us any presents, however, photos and autographs aren't allowed.
Thank you to the fans who have me birthday cards and presents! It doesn't matter whether you had something for me or not, I thank you all equally for coming to my birthday Stage ^_^ of course, the same thanks extends to those who didn't get into the theatre or those thinking about me at home~
I guess the centre position, Position zero, is really something different. It makes you feel special. I'll work hard so that someday, I'll stand there even when it's not my birthday!
The girls threw me a "surprise" party too, although some of them may not have been too clear on the "surprise" part >.< Whispering "she's coming!" and then scrambling loudly into their hiding positions...well they tried!
Remember Fela from the Sweetshop? She provided some desserts that Maya picked up. They were really tasty! Some of the more interesting desserts included mango purée encased in a whitish jello. There was also egg and milk pudding in eggshells, and something resembling a truffle but was actually a sticky dumpling with a Malteser in the centre o.o don't ask me why. The girls know I don't really like cake. 
This is my mango supreme <3

Rome gave me this silver bracelet for my birthday. I actually gave her something similar for her birthday a couple of days ago, so now we have matching bracelets!
Alright, that's all for now. I kind of have a sore throat :( I'm going to go take a nap in hopes that I recover for tonight's Angel stage.
Please support SERA00!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, Evie is waiting to read your comment ... ^_^