Friday, March 7, 2014

SERA00 VIP and blog makeover!

Hey everyone!
Sorry for the little vacation I took from the blog, but I have been working! I actually have a post ready to publish but I keep forgetting. I'll have it up for you guys soon.
Keep reading to learn about the new feature!

First ~
If you're a regular reader, or have been on this site before, you will notice that the blog recently got a makeover! It became prettier :D Miss Avery told me that she went on the blog, and said that I was doing a great job. Just when I was all smiley inside, she continued and said that it looked boring and like any other blog. She said to make it more visually appealing.
Of course, she didn't tell me how.... So I toiled through tons of internet tutorials on HTML and CSS and all that stuff and I am officially a self-taught expert - no okay, I'm nowhere near able to understand all that programming jargon. But I'm quite proud of what I whipped up! I hope the new page is more visually appealing to you guys! (did you notice that the "SERA00" banner at the top changes every 10 seconds or so? :DDD the tabs also look prettier now - at least I think so) It passed Miss Avery's inspection for now...

And now!
A new "feature" was recently added - SERA00 VIP!
To become a VIP click on the "More" tab, where you will see a form for you to register. I will sign you up as soon as possible and you will have access to the VIP site. On the VIP site you will be able to see content not available on the main site. This site is not accessible without signing up, try it yourself ;)
sera00vip.blogspot.ca
Anyways, that's that!
Oh, right - most important thing, right? IT'S FREE.
I knooooow, SERA00 VIP is such a boring name. Please help me think of a cool name for SERA00's online fanclub!
Please support SERA00!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, Evie is waiting to read your comment ... ^_^