Wednesday, December 4, 2013

SERA00 Fashion! with Arron~

Hey everyone! Sorry for the less frequent posts, school and events together are robbing me of time as we near the holidays :(
The other day when the CASUT00 girls came to the complex to use the practice and recording rooms, I tried to get some pics for you guys! I managed to make Arron stand still in front of the piano long enough to snap a pic of her pretty black and white dress <3 
Please support SERA00!
P.S. the extra stuff and sparkles are my doing :p don't blame Arron

EDIT: I'm soooo sorry guys this picture has to be taken down bc apparently at the time of posting CASUT00 wasn't authorized by SERA00's (or their's, I can't remember) publicity agent or something?? -__- yeah, I don't know. Sorry guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, Evie is waiting to read your comment ... ^_^