Tuesday, October 15, 2013

PREVIEW 2013 SERA00 General Election

Omg everyone.  The election. Is. Over. What.
I don't even know where to begin....
I'll get back with the full story, I promise, but for the anxious fans, here's the preview. 
The media members basically stayed the same, with some movement though. 
Of course, it was tough for many members due to the limited spots in the A and B ranks. 
I'm still a C rank, although I'm quite happy with my ranking ;)
Some were not so lucky and we have some frustrated new C ranks. Most members stayed in the same rank or moved one rank up or down, although there are some instances with A/C rank switching. 
What happened to the Fabulous Four?
How about Sassan and Luna's battle for first? 
Stay tuned! (I know...so cliche...sorry -_-. but actually like don't go anywhere...)
Please support SERA00!
(10.11.2013 <3 chun babytwo~)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, Evie is waiting to read your comment ... ^_^