Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Vote for Social Media! + EVIE photocard :O

Hey everyone!

I'm just in the process of finalizing the 2014 General Elections post, and then it'll go online for you guys! In the meantime, I created a little poll on the sidebar that looks like this:


So vote! If any of the options reach 100 votes, I'll create an account on that platform! It'll be more of a personal, Evie-orientated account so that we can get to know each other more ^_^ It'll be there for (according to the numbers now) another 377 days... If you have any suggestions put them in the comments below, and remember that you can always email me! I'm really happy to converse with my fans~ visit the MORE page for more info!!

AND NOW...
The most long awaited request...a photo of Evie? Me? What?
(*whisperwhisper* look at what I added in the sidebar)
(just for you guys <3)

Please support SERA00!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, Evie is waiting to read your comment ... ^_^